I wanted to share a newly open position posted at P66 for a second Public Awareness Administrator role in our Houston office. The role will report to me (fortunately or unfortunately depending on who you ask) and includes flexible work scheduling such as WFH one day per week and every other Friday off option. Great pay and solid benefits. If you know anyone interested please share before the requisition closing date of 4/14/23. Apply HERE
The Public Awareness Administrator will implement a multi-faceted measurable public awareness program as planned and in conjunction with internal/external communications support.
Responsibilities May Include
· Managing the public awareness program.
· Developing material and early enhancements.
· Auditing internally and externally.
· Attending industry meetings (API).
· Acting as subject matter expert on API’s RP 1162 (Public Awareness rule).
· Implementing the program to meet code requirements.
· Managing and analyzing metrics-backed communications programs, including web analytics, HTML email reports, reads/opens rates, etc.
· Maintaining external website/resource accuracy and delivers fresh content regularly.
· Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
· Military background or Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to travel up to 25% (additional travel may be required at times)
· General working knowledge of pipeline and terminal operations
· Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications
· Communications or Public Relations experience
· Intermediate level of proficiency with traditional and digital communication technologies (print, websites, social media, mobile apps, email, etc.)
· 3 or more years of experience in API RP-ll62, 49 CFR 192 and 195
· Ability to work with wide latitude for independent judgment and personal responsibility for project implementation and success
· Excellent writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective collaborative working relationships with internal and external personnel at all levels, and from a variety of disciplines
· Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and budget
· Excellent analytical skills to determine key issues, recommend solutions and/or responses, and implement the approved course of action
· Experience using communication measurement tools to gage effectiveness of communications plans
· Self-motivated to implement plans
· Demonstrated strong organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail
At Phillips 66, providing access to high quality programs and care for you and your family is important to us. Maintaining a culture of well-being — physical, emotional, social, and financial — is essential for a high-performing organization. When we are at our best, we are poised to deliver exceptional results — personally and professionally. Benefits for certain eligible, full-time employees include:
· Annual Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP) bonus
· 8% 401k company match, with an additional 0-4% Company 401k contribution based on the Company’s financial performance
· Cash Balance Account pension
· Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with an annual company contribution to a Health Savings Account for employees on HDHP
· Total well-being programs and incentives, including Employee Assistance Plan, well-being reimbursement, and backup family care services