We are going through a significant expansion here at PelicanCorp and are looking for BDMs in the NA region for US and CA.
About the job
At PelicanCorp we implement spatial technologies to help capture and protect the worlds utility networks from potential damage caused by excavation and construction work. Our cloud technologies and service-based solutions make a difference every day to the lives of people working in and around these networks as well as ensuring real reductions in service interruption. Here, you will be part of a global team that is passionate about delivering solutions that reduce utility network damages and make real operational difference to our customers.
As a Business Development Manager based in North America your primary focus is on targeting and securing new clients & projects, along with growing the business with existing clients under your leadership to achieve the regions business revenue targets. The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, energy, enthusiasm, courage, vision, a strategic territory planning and account-planning mindset, and strong relationship-building skills. You need to be a self-starter, able to work well individually or as part of a team. It is expected that you will be well versed in all areas of the sales process, pipeline management and conversion, as well as being able to engage and manage client relationships at the highest levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meeting/exceeding revenue targets
· Developing and executing territory and strategic account plans
· Selling the companies mix of solutions into the nominated verticals
· Protect and grow the company’s annuity revenue stream
· Manage in accordance with company requirements the software licence renewal process
· Identifying, developing and closing new business across the Government, Utility, Energy, Construction and commercial sectors
· Ensuring solid customer relationships are established and maintained with key decision makers and industry influencers
· Monthly management reporting
· Comprehensive understanding and management of Customer Relationship Management
· Collect and share market feedback to the sales, marketing and product teams to support strategic decision making and roadmap development.
· Minimum of 5+ years of successful sales experience as a quota-carrying representative within the damage prevention or geospatial industry
· Understanding of the business drivers and buying process in the target markets – government, utilities, telcos
· Strong “hunter” mentality matched with a proven aptitude for customer service
· Superior interpersonal skills; capacity to deal with a range of high performance individuals and teams
· Very strong written and verbal technical/commercial communication skills
· Capacity to challenge and negotiate for a win-win outcome
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to work in an autonomous, fast-paced environment
· Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Highly proficient computer skills including MS Dynamics, MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and online presentation tools such as MS Teams
On offer for all roles is permanent placement, which involves standard business hours of work:
• Monday to Friday
• Flexible Hours
• Remote work - United States/Canada
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to further your career with a company that leads this industry sector globally. PelicanCorp is offering a negotiable package based on experience and skill set.
Keen to know more. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (+) 1 949 375 4009.